The objective of this module is to introduce the participants to design of Microwave links and Transmission networks using HTZ communications.
This module is of 6 hours duration.
This module assumes that the participant is familiar with RF propagation and Microwave Transmission concepts.
- Creating a Microwave link: parameters, equipment, antenna,
- The Path budget,
- Path Profile analysis,
- Passive Reflectors,
- Antenna height optimisation,
- diversity analysis,
- Interference analysis using C/I and IRF methods,
- Frequency Assignment and validation,
- evaluating new links: interference to and from existing network.
Minimum Attendance Required to run the Session: