The objective of this module is to use HTZ communications to design Two-way communication networks and perform coverage analyses, frequency planning and interference analysis.
This module is of 6 hours duration.
This module assumes that the participant is familiar with RF concepts such as Antenna theory, RF propagation, and Link Budgets.
- Creating Station,
- sector modelling and parameters,
- Selecting RF Propagation Model,
- performing coverage prediction,
- Set up a network,
- Coverage analysis: Composite, Best Server, etc…,
- % Area covered,
- Colour Palettes,
- Interference Analysis: Global Interference,
- Interference on the Best Server,
- C/I Heat maps,
- Interference Source detection and resolution,
- Generating frequency plans,
- Automatic frequency planning,
- Capacity Planning: Clutter and polygon based demand,
- GoS & Device Assignment Calculations.
Minimum Attendance Required to run the Session: