The objective of this module is to introduce the participants to indoor coverage planning using HTZ communications. Having imported the floor plan, an Indoor project is created to perform coverage and interference analysis. Wifi technology will be used for this training.
This module is of 3 hours duration.
This module assumes that the participant is familiar with RF propagation concepts and HTZ communications.
- Importing floor plan to ICS Map Server,
- Processing the floor plan,
- Creating CAD Project,
- starting project in HTZ,
- Setting Indoor parameters,
- Create the floor plan in HTZ,
- Place Access Points,
- perform coverage predictions,
- perform interference analysis.
Minimum Attendance Required to run the Session: