The objective of this module is to introduce the participants to HTZ communications and how to navigate the tool for different functions.
This module is of 6 hours duration.
This module assumes that the participant is familiar with Cartographic data, Raster and Vector file formats.
The concept of Project,
- Project Setup,
- The resampling factor,
- different cartographic layers in HTZ communications,
- Map Layer information Bar,
- Display area in 3D, The vector file,
- The vector layers, Drawing vectors,
- Exporting vectors/polygons to Google Earth,
- Importing Polygons from Google Earth,
- Importing vectors from GIS formats,
- Adding a Station to the Map,
- Adding Sectors to a site,
- Copying Stations, Stations List,
- Station Status,
- Generating grids and Station placement,
- Path Profile between two points.
Minimum Attendance Required to run the Session: