The objective of this module is to introduce the participants to the RF propagation models in HTZ communications as well as the role of Clutter file in coverage predictions.
This module is of 3 hours duration.
This module assumes that the participant is familiar with RF propagation concepts.
- Categories of RF propagation models: Deterministic & Empirical,
- RF models is HTZ communications,
- Free Space Propagation,
- Diffraction: Concept and methods,
- Sub-Path attenuation,
- Clutter parameters: Strategies, height, flat and linear attenuations,
- Outdoor/Indoor Coverage predictions,
- Coverage predictions in 3D.
Minimum Attendance Required to run the Session: