The objective of this module is to introduce the participants to more advanced features and functions using HTZ communications.
This module is of 6 hours duration.
This module assumes that the participant is familiar HTZ communications.
- Adding a station on the map: Using the mouse,
- From coordinates, From a .csv file, From KML file,
- Configuring a station,
- Using templates,
- Isolate and Mask Stations,
- Global parameters edit of Active Stations,
- Antenna patterns import and selection,
- Prediction parameters,
- Generating coverage predictions,
- Optimising coverage calculations,
- Network coverage,
- Coverage analysis: Best server, Number of overlaps…,
- General Filter,
- % Area covered,
- % population covered,
- Site Searching,
- Automatic Network Planning,
- Interference Analysis : C/I and IRF methods,
- generating C/I Heat maps.
Minimum Attendance Required to run the Session: