The objective of this Module is to familiarise the participant with 5G functions in HTZ communications and how to use them to design a 5G network and perform 5G analyses.
This module is of 6 hours duration.
This is module assumes that the participant is familiar with LTE and 5G technology and has as a firm understanding of 5G concepts. Furthermore, working knowledge of HTZ communication is required to attend this training.
- Creating a Sation,
- gNB parameters and sector modelling,
- creating a network,
- importing multiple sites to HTZ,
- Global parameter editing,
- Threshold calculator,
- Automatic Network planning,
- Network Analysis,
- Interference analysis,
- Downlink and Uplink Throughput calculations,
- Handover and neighbour Analysis,
- UE parameters,
- generating Subscribers,
- Subscriber parenting and traffic analysis.
Minimum Attendance Required to run the Session: